REDS RACING V8 1/8 Brushless GEN3 Motors
After releasing the VX3 1/10 scale electric motors REDS Racing now introduce their Brushless Gen3 Motors for 1/8 scale.
Over a year’s worth of development has gone into the V8 1/8 line to make it a smooth, durable power plant for drivers and enthusiasts around the world. REDS Racing main goal is to offer high quality products as they do in Nitro category. The new GEN3 was developed together with REDS Team drivers to guarantee the highest performance and latest technology.
REDS 1/8th off-road GEN3 motors are specifically designed to provide exceptional power, superior smoothness and control in combination with high efficiency and low temperature operation.
Coming with a highly finned CNC-machined aluminium can, Gen3 V8 motor works at very low temperature in every condition ensuring exceptional reliability.
Capable of both sensored and sensorless operation, the new line is ideal for all high speed buggy and truggy applications.
The motors are available in 2 KV options: 1900KV and 2100KV.
Motor main features:
- all new CNC-machined 6061 T6 Billet aluminium ribbed heatsink can
- smoother power delivery thanks to new 4-Pole Neodymium sintered rotor
- new low resistance high purity copper windings
- low resistance, high power, silver-plated solder tabs
- high RPM precision ball bearing for maximum performance and life cycle
- sensored and sensorless operation
- dual-plug sensor wire harness
- maximum input voltage: 22.2V 6S LiPo
- diameter: 42mm
- length: 69mm
- shaft diameter: 5mm
- shaft length: 18mm