New 721 Superveloce (Superfast)
Due to the success of 721 Superveloce Limited edition 3.5cc off-road engine we have decided to release a new continuative version that will be available for the whole 2021 year together with 721 Scuderia Gen2 and 721 Corsa engines.
Our main objective was to develop a superfast engine able to guarantee a good fuel economy. This engine is suitable for tracks where a more powerful engine will give you an advantage. The Superveloce is a classic 3.5cc 7 ports engine, a feature that has now become REDS Racing trademark, it can be used for both 1/8 buggy and truggy. Thanks to the AirBoost backplate and Extra Tuning by Mario Rossi the new engine has an extremely linear power delivery, which makes it super powerful but at the same time drivable.
- Extra Tuned Sleeve by Mario Rossi: This special modification to the sleeve by Mario Rossi increases engine power noticeably and guarantees good fuel mileage at the same time.
- New Airboost Backplate: The new Aiboost Backplate has been designed for increased Mid to High RPM Power, increased fuel efficiency and faster return to idle.
- Total Matt Black cooling head with fluo red surface recalling 721 Scuderia design.
- All carburetors come with a special sealing ring to increase sealing and tuning stability.
721 Scuderia Superveloce together with 721 Scuderia and 721 Corsa belong to Reds S LINE, a new generation range of engines produced with different materials, from different suppliers and with new technologies. All assembled in-house and 100% made in Italy.
Every S line engine features high reliability, tuning stability and great fuel mileage. Combined with specific technical changes in the porting and new materials, these 7 port engines feature higher power and better fuel efficiency compared to other engines on the market.
Difference between 721 Superveloce and 721 Scuderia:
- 721 Superveloce (Superfast) is a high power engine suitable for tracks that require a lot of speed, so having more speed can give you an advantage. Thanks to a few modifications we managed to make this high power engine extremely drivable due to a linear power delivery.
- 721 Scuderia engine has specifically been developed to noticeably reduce fuel consumption allowing drivers to get a higher runtime compared to other engines on the market. This engine is suitable for tracks where having great fuel mileage can give you a big advantage.
We advise to use both engines with: Reds Racing X-One pipe system or 2143 standard pipe and M manifold; Reds Racing Tetra clutch system and Durabell Clutch Bells.