- Completely redesigned cooling head: lower gravity center for better car handling, improved aerodynamics for a lower drag and improved engine cooling, new head design and colors
- New double seal front bearing for increased durability and idle stability
- New rear ceramic bearing for increased durability and reliability
721 Scuderia Pro Gen 3 Main Features
- 3 needle carburetor: the 3 needle carburetor allows better and easier tuning in all conditions and guarantees more linear power delivery and greater power. All carburetors come with a special sealing ring to increase sealing and tuning stability.
- The new 721 Scuderia Pro Gen3 is a high torque engine which has specifically been developed to noticeably reduce fuel consumption allowing drivers to get a higher runtime compared to other engines on the market. It features: Long Stroke geometry 16.2x16.9 mm, 7 scavenger ports and a single exhaust port cylinder sleeve that works with the crankcase to deliver more low-to middle-range torque. The engine has been designed to develop an incredible wide RPM range of usable torque, which makes the Scuderia one of the fastest engine worldwide.
- 721 Scuderia PRO comes with a DLC Coated crankshaft and backplate for improved engine durability. The crankshaft can last approximately 3 times more than a conventional steel crankshaft thanks to the extreme hardness of the diamond coating. Even the conrod life is lengthened by about 50%.
-721 SCUDERIA engine is hand-tuned with a silicone-filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft by M. Rossi. Every single engine is hand inspected and compression checked inside Reds Racing headquarters by Mario and Marco Rossi to achieve the highest quality standards. This is core to the values that makes Reds Racing engines different from any other brand on the market.